The #1 Concrete Pool Decks Contractor in Nashville, TN
Concrete Pool Deck Resurfacing Near You
Pool deck resurfacing is a renovation process that allows you to quickly and affordably update the look of your pool deck or repair damage. You can quickly transform your old, dated, dull pool deck with new stunning color and texture by opting to resurface your pool deck.
Pool deck resurfacing is a great option for homeowners who want to avoid the hassle of having to tear up old concrete. Our resurfacing product protects color from fading due to sun exposure. It also protects against erosion and abrasion from water, oil, chemicals, and traffic wear with an easy-to-clean finish.
Turn to CTi Nashville for a professional pool deck repair and resurfacing in Nashville, TN, and let us take care of everything.
Pool Deck Resurfacing Options for Your Old, Peeling, and Cracked Pool Deck
Why choose between beauty and durability when you can have both? Decorative concrete pool decks are the best of both worlds. They combine decades-long usability with a gorgeous look that will fit seamlessly into any backyard.
Besides the obvious benefit of improved aesthetics, our pool deck resurfacing solutions promise to offer so much more.
Peeling materials, cracks, and gouges are the leading causes of slides, tripping, and burnt feet. Our quality concrete resurfacing services can help make your existing concrete pool deck much safer. Brand-new spray deck texture and coating can also help the underlying concrete slab last much longer.
If that wasn’t enough, resurfacing your pool deck can significantly increase your home’s value. Buyers are less likely to purchase homes that have unappealing pool decks simply because it can be costly and time-consuming if they wish to attempt a complete renovation.
What are you waiting for? Intensify your backyard with a resurfaced pool deck from CTi Nashville! Our crew can help you bring back your outdoor space’s original luster and design by updating your exterior space while preserving its life.
Nashville's Concrete Pool Deck FAQs
Basic pool deck repair and resurfacing in Nashville, TN, costs between $3 and $5 per square foot. This is far more affordable than the $6 to $10 per square foot it would cost to pour a new surface.
At CTi Nashville, we have perfected the pool deck resurfacing process. The pool deck resurfacing procedure might vary depending on your desired results. These are the general steps you can expect when our contractors repair your pool deck.
- Prepare: We start by getting the surface ready by either treating it with chemicals or grinding it.
- Clean: We then remove any dust or debris with a hose, broom, or pressure washer.
- Mix: We mix the overlay product along with the integral colors.
· Apply and Seal: We then apply the material, add the decorative elements, and apply a sealer to increase durability.
Though the best option for your home will depend on your needs and preferences, here are a few examples of pool deck resurfacing materials:
- Pool Deck Spray Texture Overlay: This is one of the most popular options. A textured pool deck is safe, comfortable, and ideal for barefoot areas.
- Epoxy Pebble Finish: This material consists of decorative pebbles mixed with epoxy. It offers a seamless look and exciting color combinations.
- Stamped Concrete Overlay: This repairs damaged concrete surfaces while adding a decorative element.
Call us today at (615) 941-1619 for your concrete pool deck project!
Get your worn out, outdated pool deck updated at a fraction of the cost. Created to last through tough Tennessee weather, we will ensure that you can enjoy those early morning dips in cool water all year round! Reach out to our friendly team at CTi Nashville today.